We've always claimed that #7a Real Pink can match up to 95 percent of all patients. We've developed a new color that can match the other 5 percent.
Our #7a Real Pink shade matches 95% of patients' tissue color.
© 2014 Snow Rock Denture System. All Rights Reserved.